If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or higher, and you are downloading PDF files, please go to step 2. If you have already installed the FileOpen plug-in, or are downloading non-PDF files, please go to step 3.
1. If not already installed, download and install the current free edition of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. Download the free Adobe-approved FileOpen plug-in for Acrobat Reader.
* If you are not already signed in to your account, you will be prompted for your username and password. Once signed in you will be taken to your download page.
4. Click on the DOWNLOAD button associated with your file.
5. Select the option to save your file.
* Please do not rename your file, as this may cause irreparable damage to your download.
NOTE: FileOpen is compatible with the following versions of Acrobat:
Windows: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or later Mac: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later Linux: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 7.x or 8.x Solaris: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or later