NORSOK Z-018 specifies the documentation process and deliverables for petroleum industry equipment.
This NORSOK standard defines life cycle documentation such as
- describing/evaluating a bid,
- engineering a plant which the equipment shall be a part of,
- receiving, handling, preserving, installation and commissioning,
- start, operation, maintenance, decommissioning and removal,
- verifying that the delivery is according to specified requirements.
This NORSOK standard gives an overall description of different types of documents and a way to group these. It describes deliverables at different phases of a delivery. Further detailing is foreseen, where suitable.
This NORSOK standard applies to documentation on any media.
This NORSOK standard is based on NS 5820 and has replaced the NS standard within the petroleum industry.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 430 KB